Sunday, December 21, 2008

The house is decorated!


Well it's that time of year again and I left my shopping to the last minute...I am venturing out tomorrow with my pals Punkin and Becca to tackle Harvard Square and a few more diversions. I am scaling way back this year...just fun little things. We have so much and when we need something we generally just go and buy it so I was thinking...hummm... does anyone need a Jesus nightlight? Toilet paper roll cover to put on the back of the commode (sp?)? Something a little more domestic like an apron? Or perhaps a baked good, nah! Like I have time for that, urgh! There are only four more days left! As for consumption, just eat a lot of cookies and forget trying to find the perfect holiday jumper!

I made the ginger bread house with guidance from my pal Mary Clare, she is the most naturally craftiest person I know...she inspires everyone she meets, ty MC!

No comments: